News Report

9th February Match Cancelled

Due to the forecast weather conditions (high winds of 60mph) it has been decided that for safety reasons the match scheduled for Stemps Pond is cancelled. We would also recommend that if anglers are fishing on Sunday they take extra care when selecting a swim and fish well away from any trees which could be subject to wind damage.