News Report

Chris Humphry Barbel Fish-In

Due to changes in the Covid situation the organisers of the Barbel Fish-In scheduled for 27th September have decided that they will postpone and have penciled Sunday 7th March in as the new date. We will let you know nearer the date whether it will go ahead.